When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you fill out a form, or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you fill out our form, register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us and our partners to deliver the type of service, content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. To quickly process your rental requirements.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Furthermore, we may also send you other information about us, the Site, our other websites, our products, sales promotions, our newsletters, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information as detailed in this paragraph (or any part of it) please click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email that we send to you.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use Malware Scanning.
• Any computer in between you and the server can see your usernames and passwords, and other sensitive information if it is not encrypted with an SSL certificate. We use an SSL certificate to make sensitive information unreadable to everyone except our server.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We may also share your personal information:
1. Third parties to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications. These third parties will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you’ve requested their services.
2. Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs and customer support).
3. Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
4. Law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties in response to a request for information relating to a criminal investigation, alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you or any other philippinecondosforrent.com user to legal liability. The personal information we disclose may include your User ID and User ID history, name, city, county, telephone number, email address, fraud complaints and bidding and listing history or anything else that we deem relevant.
5. Other agencies in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate, either under confidentiality agreement or as required by law. In such circumstances, we may disclose name, street address, city, county, postcode, country, phone number, email address and company name.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
In order to be in line with Republic Act No. 10173 we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pasig City, National Capital Region, Philippines 1609